15 min Easy
|Cauliflower Florets||1 1/2 cups|
|Coconut Milk||1 cup|
|Garlic Cloves||5 chopped|
|Olive Oil||1 tbsp|
|Pomi Organic Chopped Tomatoes||one box|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|Vegetable Broth||4 cups|
This creamy vegan tomato soup only takes 15 minutes to make and is deliciously creamy with Pomi Tomatoes!
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and let cook for 2-3 minutes, until translucent.
- Next, add the garlic and let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil, mixing everything until well combined.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and let cook for 10 minutes, until the cauliflower is soft.
- Transfer to a blender and blend until smooth.