Pomì chopped tomatoes have a single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious chunks and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. An excellent ingredient to exalt the taste of Pasta Sauces and many simply recipes. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos! Store up to 5days in the fridge after opening How is it made? The tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped and mixed with a lightly concentrated tomato juice. The product is then thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. The product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes from our farmers. Chopped tomatoes contain visible seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 4
|Chopped Tomatoes 26.6oz|
|Green Onions, chopped||4|
|Kimchi, chopped||1 cup|
|Pomi Chopped Tomatoes||1 cup|
|Pomi Double Concentrated Tomato Paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork Belly, cubed||1⁄2 pound|
|Soy Sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|White Onion, chopped||1 cup|
1. Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Once the skillet is hot, add the cubed pork belly and pan fry for 2-3 minutes on each side or until the pork is caramelized and crispy. Move the pork to a plate with paper towel and set aside. Discard most of the rendered fat in the skillet.
2. To the skillet, add chopped white onion and stir fry on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Next, add the chopped kimchi and stir fry for another 2 minutes. Using your wooden spoon, scrape the bottom of the skillet to incorporate all of the flavor bits.
4. Add the Pomi Double Concentrated Tomato Paste, stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Now, add the Pomi Chopped Tomatoes and sugar, stir to combine and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium-low.
6. Lastly, add the soy sauce and chopped green onion. Stir to combine, cook for another 2-3 minutes then turn off the heat.
7. To serve, add some cooked rice to your bowl, spoon over the kimchi & Pomi sauce, top with some of the crispy pork belly and garnish with finely chopped green onion.