5.2 oz Pomì Strained Tomatoes
Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos! Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening. How is it made? Tomatoes are washed and crushed. They go through a refinement process that includes sieves to eliminate seeds and peels. The product is then mixed with tomato juice and lightly concentrated. The final product is thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. Product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes and does not contain seeds and peels, although we cannot completely exclude possible residue.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Strained Tomatoes 26.6oz||5.2 oz Pomì Strained Tomatoes|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Lemon zest||to taste|
|Pomì Strained Tomatoes||5.2 oz|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
• Dice the tuna and sauté in a pan with some extra virgin oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
• Add the Pomì Strained Tomatoes and cook for a few minutes.
• In the meantime, cook the pasta in hot salted water; remove after 3/4 of cooking time and place the spaghetti in a pan with a ladle of water; finish cooking.
• Add some extra virgin oil, fresh dill and lemon zest, stir thoroughly.
• Garnish with coarsely chopped pistachios.