It has a homemade feel, reminding of the authentic pleasure of the rural recipes because it maintains all the characteristics of fresh tomatoes, including peel and seeds. The unique and typically homemade texture of fresh tomatoes, roasted, peeled and strained leaving a delicious and very fine pulp great for sauces, pizzas and bruschette or as a base for more traditional recipes. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening.
Ingredients for 4 people
|Rustica tomato sauce 24.7oz||8,46 oz|
|Black cabbage||1,41 oz|
|Black olives||1,76 oz|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Green chilli pepper||1,41 oz|
|Jerusalem artichokes||5,2 oz|
|Smoked paprika||0,17 oz|
- Cut the chicken into portions and sauté in the tajine pan on a high flame.
- Roughly chop the onion and Jerusalem artichokes, then finely chop the green chilli pepper and ginger.
- Add all the ingredients to the tajine pan, followed by the black cabbage leaves, garlic, olives, salt, Rustica tomato sauce, oil, powdered spices and the chicken.
- Place the lid on the tajine pan and simmer for 2 hours on a low flame.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped coriander.