Pomì organic chopped tomatoes (Pomì Polpa di Pomodoro Biologica) is a sauce produced only with Italian organic tomatoes, which are healthy, fresh and perfectly ripe, processed immediately after harvesting. Excellent for pizza margherita or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening.
Ingredients for 4 people
|Organic chopped tomatoes 26.46oz||1,76 oz|
|Beef mince||3,52 oz|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Sardinian pecorino cheese||1,76 oz|
|Stale bread||2,82 oz|
- To prepare the stuffing, mix the mince meat with the evo oil salt, pepper, thyme, Sardinian pecorino cheese and blanched herbs.
- Cut the onions in half and separate each layer so that you obtain small domes.
- Blanch them in hot water and fill them with the previously prepared minced meat mixture.
- Prepare a sauce with Organic chopped tomatoes, season with oil, salt and garlic.
- Use part of the tomato sauce to season the crispy bread for the crumble and top with the onions.
- Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes, place the stuffed onions on a bed of sauce.