Pomì Organic Tomato Purée is a sauce produced with genuine tomatoes, fresh and perfectly ripe, processed right after harvesting. Produced only with organic Italian tomatoes, it is perfect to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening.
Ingredients for 4 people
|Organic Strained Tomatoes 17.6oz||9.8oz|
|Cow's milk mini mozzarellas||7,05 oz|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh tomatoes||3,52 oz|
|Grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese||1,41 oz|
|Paccheri pasta||11,2 oz|
- Boil the paccheri in salted water for 2/3 of total cooking time.
- In the meantime, place the Organic Strained Tomatoes in a pan with the oil, garlic, salt, pepper and basil; cook for 15 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, place in a pan with some evo oil and sear before placing it into a round oven pan; position the paccheri pasta around the edges, upright.
- Pour some sauce into the middle of the oven pan and half-fill the upright paccheri; add a sprinkling of Parmesan and bake at 180° for 12 minutes.
- To finish off, add the mozzarella cut into pieces, cherry tomatoes, oregano and a drizzle of oil to the sauce.