1 Can (14.1 oz) Pomì Pizza Sauce
Pomì Pizza Sauce is the right choice for a perfect pizza. A product obtained from fresh tomato juice with the addition of few and simple Italian ingredients, to enhance even more the flavor of your pizza. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening.
|Pizza sauce 14.1oz||1 Can (14.1 oz) Pomì Pizza Sauce|
|Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, sliced into large chunks||1 oz|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||1 Tbsp|
|Penne Pasta||4 oz|
|Pizza Dough||7 oz|
|Pomì Pizza Sauce||2/3 Cup, divided|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||4 oz|
Why choose between pizza and pasta when you can have BOTH. Making pizza fresh at home is simple and MUCH more delicious than takeout when you have Pomì Pizza Sauce. Add some penne pasta into the mix, and this epic pizza is sure to WOW!
1. Preheat the oven with a baking stone or steel to as high as your oven will go for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, cook your pasta, drain it, and set in the fridge until later.
2. Place a piece of parchment paper on a pizza peel or cookie sheet and start forming your pizza on that parchment. Spread 1/3 Cup of Pomi Pizza Sauce over the pizza, swirling it from the center to the edges and leaving a 1” gap for the crust. Sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella over the pizza. Slide the pizza into the oven onto your baking stone or steel and par-bake for 3-4 minutes.
3. Meanwhile toss your penne in the remaining 1/3 Cup of Pomi Pizza Sauce to coat it fully.
4. Remove the pizza from the oven and spread the penne all over. Sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded mozzarella. Place the fresh mozzarella chunks on top.
5. Return the pizza to the oven and bake for 4-6 more minutes until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown. Use the broiler as necessary to finish the top.
6. Garnish the pizza with grated parmesan and serve hot.