Dedicated to the most demanding of palates, a soft, smooth fresh tomato pulp, made for those who love a softer flavor. Perfect to cook ragout, soups, pureed vegetable soups, delicious sauces and pizza. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening How is it made? Tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped, then crushed. They are mixed with tomato juice and then put through sieves. The Product is thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. Finely chopped tomatoes may contain seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Finely chopped tomatoes 14.1oz||14,1 oz|
|Extra virgin olive oil||to taste|
|Hot chilli pepper||1|
|Hot paprika||10 gr|
|Natural brown sugar||1 spoonful|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
- Start by finely chopping the onion and garlic, sauté with some extra virgin olive oil and hot paprika.
- Then slice the pepper and chilli peppers and add to the pan.
- Add salt and pepper and the Pomì finely chopped tomatoes, followed by a spoonful of the natural brown sugar.
- Cook for 20 minutes, break the egg open and pour it directly into the pan, cover and cook for 8 minutes.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped parsley, serve with some toasted bread.