Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos! Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening How is it made? Tomatoes are washed and crushed. They go through a refinement process that includes sieves to eliminate seeds and peels. The product is then mixed with tomato juice and lightly concentrated. The final product is thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. Product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes and does not contain seeds and peels, although we cannot completely exclude possible residue.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Strained Tomatoes 24.7oz||10.58 oz.|
|Coarse salt||to taste|
|Fresh oregano||to taste|
|Red garlic||4 cloves|
- Clean and mince the garlic.
- Sauté the garlic with some oil, adding salt, pepper and fresh oregano. Now add the Pomì strained tomatoes.
- Salt the water that has already reached the boiling point and throw in the pasta. Add a ladleful of this pasta water to the sauce if necessary.
- Drain the pasta when it is three quarters of the way done and finish cooking it in the pan with the sauce.
- Add a drizzle of oil once cooked and serve.