Dedicated to the most demanding of palates, a soft, smooth fresh tomato pulp, made for those who love a softer flavor. Perfect to cook ragout, soups, pureed vegetable soups, delicious sauces and pizza. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening How is it made? Tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped, then crushed. They are mixed with tomato juice and then put through sieves. The Product is thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. Finely chopped tomatoes may contain seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Finely chopped tomatoes 14.1oz||7 oz|
|Durum wheat paccheri pasta||10|
|Fresh thyme||to taste|
|Mixed beef and pork mince||500 gr|
|Parmesan cheese||40 gr|
|Red wine||20 cl|
- Finely chop the onion and carrot, sauté with a garlic clove in some extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the minced meat and sear on a high flame. Add the laurel, salt and pepper to taste, followed by the red wine.
- Simmer and reduce, add the broth and Pomì finely chopped tomatoes.
- Cook on a low flame for two and a half hours.
- Just before the end of cooking time, cook the paccheri pasta in some salted boiling water, drain thoroughly.
- Arrange by creating a bed of sauce onto which the paccheri pasta can be positioned upright, use a sac à poche to fill the pasta with remaining sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Garnish with aromatic herbs and extra virgin olive oil.