Fresh, creamy and thick: the original taste of a great classic always ready to be used. Strained Tomato Sauce is one of the most used ingredients in cooking because it is easy and fast, ideal to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Strained tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for pureed tomatos! Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening. How is it made? Tomatoes are washed and crushed. They go through a refinement process that includes sieves to eliminate seeds and peels. The product is then mixed with tomato juice and lightly concentrated. The final product is thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. Product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes and does not contain seeds and peels, although we cannot completely exclude possible residue.
Ingredients for 4 people
|Strained Tomatoes 24.7oz||11,2 oz|
|Anchovies in oil||1,76 oz|
|Ditaloni pasta||8,46 oz|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Taggiasche olives||1,41 oz|
- Rapidly and evenly sauté an anchovy in a hot pan with a drizzle of evo oil and garlic.
- Then add Strained Tomatoes and simmer to develop flavour.
- Add the "ditaloni" pasta to salted water and boil until ready.
- Finish the sauce by adding a ladle of cooking water and a drizzle of olive oil to the tomato.
- To serve, add a ladle of sauce to plate then top with pasta, previously sautéed with a drizzle of evo oil to add a touch of flavour, followed by all the fresh ingredients, uncooked.