|Double Concentrated Tomato Paste 4.6oz||1 box|
|Ground Beef||1/2 lbs|
|Mild Italian Sausage||1/2 lbs|
|Garlic Cloves (minced)||2|
|Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)||2 Cups|
|Parmesan Cheese||1/2 Cup|
|Ricotta Cheese||1 Carton|
|Dried Basil||1 tsp|
|Fresh Parsley (minced)||2 tbsp|
|Pomi Crushed Tomatoes||1 Box|
|Pomi Tomato Paste||6 oz|
|Water||1/3 of a Cup|
|Sweet Onion (diced)||1/2|
- Cook lasagna noodles according to box directions. Drain and set aside. Be careful when handling so you don’t rip or break any of the noodles.
- Lay each noodle side by side, flattened. Add a thin layer of ricotta to each and top with a thin layer of mozzarella cheese. Roll each noodle into a roll-up, and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, cook beef, sausage, garlic, and onion until browned. Stir in Pomi crushed tomatoes, Pomi tomato paste, sugar, water, parsley salt, pepper and basil. Reduce to a simmer and let cook for 25 minutes (stir occasionally)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fill bottom of pan with meat sauce until about an inch to 1 1/2 inches are filled. Top the meat sauce with the lasagna roll ups and add a little bit more meat sauce. Sprinkle the top with more mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12 minutes (covered) and another 12 minutes (uncovered) or until cheese is bubbly.
- Allow to cool and serve.