The convenient Pomì Crushed Tomato Sauce Starter packs you already know and LOVE are now available in Crushed Tomatoes with Garlic! This line of 13.8 oz resealable products is reinventing convenience by combining the natural quality of garlic with our chunky blend of rich Italian Crushed Tomatoes. With fragrant garlic already included, this time-saving secret weapon makes all your favorite recipes with ease: sauces, stews, curries, soups, dips, casseroles- you name it! What you don’t use can be stored for up to 5 days in the refrigerator after opening.
|Crushed Tomatoes with Garlic 13.8oz||3/4 Cup|
|Bubbly water||¼ cup|
|Freshly ground black pepper||½ tsp|
|Fresh or dried parsley||½ cup|
|Lean ground beef||3 lbs|
|Medium onions, finely diced||2|
|Rolled oats||2 cups|
|Sea salt||2 tsp|
Brace yourselves for an extremely easy-to-make recipe that will please your palate in no time! Our Pomì Marinara Sauce gives this recipe an extra depth of flavor that will keep you & your loved ones satisfied in no time!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Generously butter a 9" x 5" loaf pan, a 13" x 9" baking pan, or line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients except for meat in a large bowl and using your (very clean) hands, mix everything well. Add the meat and mix only until everything becomes homogeneous - do not overmix.
- Place the meatloaf mixture in your prepared pan or shape into a rectangle on the baking sheet. If you use the baking sheet, cover the meat with foil or parchment and place a pan of hot water in the oven to keep the top from cracking.
- Place in the oven and bake until firm and no longer pink, 60-75 minutes. The internal temperature should read 375°F.
- Add Marinara Sauce, as much as you like.
- Let sit for 10 minutes, then serve.