Pomì chopped tomatoes have a single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious chunks and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. An excellent ingredient to exalt the taste of Pasta Sauces and many simply recipes. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos! Store up to 5days in the fridge after opening How is it made? The tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped and mixed with a lightly concentrated tomato juice. The product is then thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. The product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes from our farmers. Chopped tomatoes contain visible seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 4
|Chopped Tomatoes 26.6oz||26oz|
|Andouille Sausage (sliced)||16oz|
|Black Pepper (Desired amount)|
|Cajun or Creole Seasoning||2 tablespoons|
|Celery (finely diced)||1/2 cup|
|Cooked Bowtie Pasta|
|Crawfish Meat||1 pound|
|Fresh Parmesan (shredded)||8oz|
|Heavy Cream||3 cups|
|Lemon Juice||1/4 cup|
|Pomi Chopped Tomatoes or Pomi Strained Tomatoes||26oz|
|Small Green Pepper (diced)||1|
|Small Onion (diced)||1|
This Creole Crawfish recipe will have you doing the happy dance. We've got you covered with dinner tonight!
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil.
- Add your andouille sausage to the skillet.
- Brown your meat, and then add your holy trinity (onion, green pepper, and celery).
- As your holy trinity starts to get tender, stir in your garlic.
- Sit sausage, holy trinity, and garlic to the side.
- In the same skillet, keep the temperature on high.
- Melt butter in the skillet, then pour in heavy cream.
- When the cream begins to get warm, slowly start to stir in shredded parmesan. I recommend a 1/4 c at a time to ensure that the cheese melts properly.
- Once your cheese sauce is complete, stir in lemon juice, cajun/creole seasoning, and pepper.
- Stir in sausage, holy trinity, and garlic into the cheese sauce.
- Toss in your cooked pasta, and make sure the sauce completely covers everything.
- Serve warm and top with more shredded parmesan and fresh parsley.