Time to add an extra kick to everyday recipes! We’ve added Pomì Crushed Tomatoes with Chili Pepper to our convenient line of 13.8 oz products! This time-saving secret weapon combines the natural, zesty kick of red chili peppers with our chunky blend of rich Italian Crushed Tomatoes to help you craft delicious sauces, stews, curries, soups, dips, cassaroles, and more with ease. The resealable design makes it easy to open and store for up to 5 days in the refrigerator after opening.
|Crushed Tomatoes with Chili Pepper 13.8oz||1 box|
|Chili powder||1/4 tsp|
|Fresh cilantro, chopped||1 small bunch|
|Garlic cloves, finely chopped||4|
|Medium onion, diced||1|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Parsley, chopped||1 small bunch|
|Red bell pepper, seeded and diced||1|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
Warm up during the holidays, deliciously–with a Shakshuka recipe that invites all those to gather around and dip in! Grab your bread and dive in to that rich yolk, aromatic onions and peppers, and sweet and hot Pomi Crushed Tomatoes with Chili Peppers for ultimate holiday memories around the table!
- Heat olive oil in a large sauté pan on medium heat. Add the chopped bell pepper and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add garlic and spices and cook an additional minute.
- Pour in Pomi Crushed Tomato with Chili Peppers into the pan. Season with salt and pepper and bring the sauce to a simmer.
- Use your large spoon to make small wells in the sauce and crack the eggs into each well. Cover the pan and cook for 5-8 minutes, or until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and parsley.