Pomì chopped tomatoes have a single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious chunks and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. An excellent ingredient to exalt the taste of Pasta Sauces and many simply recipes. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos! Store up to 5days in the fridge after opening. How is it made? The tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped and mixed with a lightly concentrated tomato juice. The product is then thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. The product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes from our farmers. Chopped tomatoes contain visible seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 2
|Chopped Tomatoes 26.6oz||2 cups|
|Fresh baby spinach||2/3 cup|
|Freshly ground black pepper, divided||1/4 teaspoon|
|Garlic cloves, minced||3|
|Grated Parmesan cheese||0.5 ounces|
|Kosher salt||1/8 teaspoon|
|Olive oil, divided||2 teaspoons|
|Pomi Strained Tomatoes||2 cups|
|Pre sliced cremini mushrooms||1/2 cup|
|Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese||2.5 ounces, 2/3 cup|
|Sliced red bell pepper||1/2 cup|
|Thinly sliced fresh basil, divided||1/2 cup|
|Thinly sliced seeded tomatoes||1/2 cup|
For a flavorful veggie pizza, use your favorite pizza dough and top with fresh vegetables and Pomi Strained Tomatoes. This easy and delicious recipe will become your go-to weeknight dinner!
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place a pizza dough of your choice. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
3. Increase oven temp to 450°.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and bell pepper; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
5. Place broccoli in a clean kitchen towel. Squeeze until very dry. Combine broccoli, remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1/4 cup basil, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, salt, garlic, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
6. Bake crust at 450° for 22 minutes or until browned. Remove pan from oven; top crusts evenly with mushroom mixture, Pomi Strained Tomatoes, spinach, remaining 1/4 cup basil, remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 7 minutes or until cheese melts.