Ingredients for 2
|Fresh baby spinach||2/3 cup|
|Freshly ground black pepper, divided||1/4 teaspoon|
|Garlic cloves, minced||3|
|Grated Parmesan cheese||0.5 ounces|
|Kosher salt||1/8 teaspoon|
|Olive oil, divided||2 teaspoons|
|Pomi Strained Tomatoes||2 cups|
|Pre sliced cremini mushrooms||1/2 cup|
|Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese||2.5 ounces, 2/3 cup|
|Sliced red bell pepper||1/2 cup|
|Thinly sliced fresh basil, divided||1/2 cup|
|Thinly sliced seeded tomatoes||1/2 cup|
For a flavorful veggie pizza, use your favorite pizza dough and top with fresh vegetables and Pomi Strained Tomatoes. This easy and delicious recipe will become your go-to weeknight dinner!
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place a pizza dough of your choice. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
3. Increase oven temp to 450°.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms and bell pepper; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
5. Place broccoli in a clean kitchen towel. Squeeze until very dry. Combine broccoli, remaining 1 teaspoon oil, 1/4 cup basil, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, salt, garlic, and Parmesan cheese in a bowl.
6. Bake crust at 450° for 22 minutes or until browned. Remove pan from oven; top crusts evenly with mushroom mixture, Pomi Strained Tomatoes, spinach, remaining 1/4 cup basil, remaining 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake an additional 7 minutes or until cheese melts.