1 can of Pomi Chopped Tomatoes
Pomì chopped tomatoes have a single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious chunks and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. An excellent ingredient to exalt the taste of Pasta Sauces and many simply recipes. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos! Store up to 5days in the fridge after opening. How is it made? The tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped and mixed with a lightly concentrated tomato juice. The product is then thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. The product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes from our farmers. Chopped tomatoes contain visible seeds and peels.
|Chopped Tomatoes 14.1oz||1 can of Pomi Chopped Tomatoes|
|Balsamic Vinegar||1 tabespoon|
|Black Pepper||1/4 teaspoon|
|Drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil||for garnish|
|Fresh basil, chopped||1 tablespoon|
|Fresh basil leaves||for garnish|
|Large garlic clove||1, minced|
|Large garlic clove||1|
|Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1/4 cup|
|Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil||2 tablespoons|
|Pomi Chopped Tomatoes||1 can|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Slice the baguette into rounds and place on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle the baguette slices with Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
4. Toast in the oven for 5-7 minutes, until slightly golden.
5. In a medium bowl, combine the Pomi Chopped Tomatoes, minced garlic, basil, balsamic vinegar, salt, black pepper, and Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
6. Rub each baguette slice with a clove of garlic, then spoon the tomato mixture evenly across the slices.
7. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and finish with a drizzle of Monini Extra Virgin Olive Oil.