Marinara Sauce is a nutritionally sound sauce with a delicious fresh taste of 100% Italian tomatoes and it is at the base of many recipes. Serve over cooked spaghetti, ravioli or other pasta; sprinkle with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Or chill and serve as a salsa with garlic bread sticks or Tostitos. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening.
|Marinara Sauce 26.6oz||Pomi Marinara|
|Ground Beef||1 pound|
|Ground pork||1/2 pound|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|Bread Crumbs||1-2 tbsp|
|Chopped Parsley||2-3 tbsp|
Spaghetti and Meatballs is the traditional Italian meal that will always be satisfying! Try this recipe at home for your next pasta night!
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, pork, and eggs.
- Mix until just combined then form into balls.
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes. Transfer meatballs to a plate.
- Add Pomi Finely Chopped Tomatoes, salt, pepper, and garlic, and cook for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer. Return meatballs to pot and cover. Simmer until sauce has thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve pasta with a healthy scoop of meatballs and sauce. Top with Parmesan, and fresh parsley before serving.