|Double Concentrated Organic Tomato Paste 4.6oz||One Jar of Pomi Organic Strained Tomatoes|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 tablespoon|
|Burrata or buffalo mozzarella||125g (one whole piece)|
|Chilli Flakes||To taste|
|Coconut Sugar (or sweetener of choice)||2 tablespoons|
|Extra virgin olive oil||for drizzling|
|Extra Virgin Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Fresh Basil||1 bunch, finely chopped (keep a few whole leaves for garnishing)|
|Garlic||5-6 cloves, peeled and crushed or finely grated|
|Parmigiano Reggiano||80g, finely grated|
|Pomi Double Concentrated Organic Tomato Paste||3 tablespoons|
|Pomi Organic Strained Tomatoes||1 jar|
|Sea salt||to taste|
|Spaghetti||500g (one package)|
|Thick balsamic vinegar||for drizzling|
1. Place a large saucepan on medium heat.
2. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon butter, the garlic and chilli, and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add the concentrated tomato paste and sauté for a further 1-2 minutes.
4. Add the jar of strained tomatoes.
5. Pour ⅓ cup water into the jar, shake well, and pour the water and remains into the saucepan then simmer for a further 1-2 minutes.
6. Add the sugar, balsamic, finely chopped fresh basil, parmesan, butter, and stir to combine then allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
7. Taste for salt and add as needed.
8. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions in salty boiling water.
9. Reserve about a ½ cup of the pasta water.
10. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, stirring quickly to coat the pasta.
11. If needed, add a little pasta water to loosen the sauce.
12. Top with the burrata or buffalo mozzarella, fresh basil leaves, and a generous drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
13. Serve immediately and enjoy!