Pomì chopped tomatoes have a single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious chunks and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. An excellent ingredient to exalt the taste of Pasta Sauces and many simply recipes. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos! Store up to 5days in the fridge after opening. How is it made? The tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped and mixed with a lightly concentrated tomato juice. The product is then thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. The product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes from our farmers. Chopped tomatoes contain visible seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 26.6oz||10.5 oz|
|Mantis prawn||3.5 oz|
|Red mullet||7.05 oz|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
|Stale bread||1.4 oz|
This traditional fisherman’s stew from the coastal town of Livorno, Tuscany is a seafood lover’s dream! We’re talking red mullet, gurnard, hake, prawns, octopus, squids clams, mussels all simmered in our fresh Chopped Tomatoes.
1. Start by finely chopping carrot, celery and onion and browning them in a pan with oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. In the meantime clean all the fishes and use all the vegetable and fish scraps to prepare a nice fish broth.
3. This recipe is delicate because each fish requires different cooking times and they should be carefully added to the pan in the right order.
4. Add Pomì Chopped Tomatoes to the finely chopped mixed vegetables in the pan and start by adding the raw octopus; 30 minutes later add the fish broth and fishes with bones; 15 minutes later add the squids and crustaceans, followed by the molluscs, 15 minutes later.
5. Finish cooking once the shells have opened. Serve with crispy bruschetta.