Pomì organic chopped tomatoes (Pomì Polpa di Pomodoro Biologica) is a sauce produced only with Italian organic tomatoes, which are healthy, fresh and perfectly ripe, processed immediately after harvesting. Excellent for pizza margherita or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Organic chopped tomatoes 26.6oz||10.6 oz.|
|Olive oil||to taste|
|White wine (or apple vinegar)||to taste|
- Clean the onion and slice thinly.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in the pan, add the garlic clove, onion and octopus (which will have already been cleaned), some thyme, salt and pepper and sauté for a few minutes.
- Simmer with some wine. Add the Pomì organic chopped tomatoes and some more thyme, mix and cook covered for about 45 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Toast the bread in a pan with a drizzle of oil.
- Arrange the octopus is a deep dish, add the bread, a drizzle of oil and freshly ground pepper.