Pomì Organic Tomato Purée is a sauce produced with genuine tomatoes, fresh and perfectly ripe, processed right after harvesting. Produced only with organic Italian tomatoes, it is perfect to prepare any type of dish: meat, eggs, pasta, creams and creamy soups. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening.
Ingredients for 4 people
|Organic Strained Tomatoes 26.6oz||3.5oz|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh shoots||to taste|
|Guinea Hen||21,1 oz|
|King Oyster Mushrooms||7,05 oz|
- Take the guinea hen breast, slice to create a pocket in the middle and marinade with salt, pepper and thyme.
- Place the breast skin side up on a slice of baking paper, roll and pucker either end, like a boiled sweet.
- Roll up the meat cut in the baking paper into a sausage shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180°.
- In the meantime, finely slice the leeks and braise them with the Organic Strained Tomatoes.
- Slice the king oyster mushrooms and pan-fry them with some oil, salt, garlic and parsley.
- To finish off the recipe, open up the baking paper and sauté the guinea hen on a high flame. Place the meat on a dish with the braised leeks and mushrooms sautéed in olive oil, garlic and parsley.