Pomì chopped tomatoes have a single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious chunks and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. An excellent ingredient to exalt the taste of Pasta Sauces and many simply recipes. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos! Store up to 5days in the fridge after opening. How is it made? The tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped and mixed with a lightly concentrated tomato juice. The product is then thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. The product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes from our farmers. Chopped tomatoes contain visible seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 4 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 26.6oz||11,2 oz|
|EVO oil||to taste|
|Fresh chilli pepper||to taste|
- Coax the mussels open in a pan with some oil, a garlic clove and fresh chilli pepper.
- Once open, remove them from the shell and filter the resulting cooking water.
- Finely chop some of the mussels and leave some whole to garnish with.
- In the meantime, place the spaghetti in salted water and the chopped mussels in a pan with some oil, garlic, basil, the mussel broth and the Chopped Tomatoes.
- Drain the pasta after 2/3 of cooking time and finish cooking them in the pan as the sauce reduces.
- Place on a dish and garnish with the whole mussels and some fresh basil.