30 min Easy
|Tomato Sauce 17.63oz|
|All purpose flour||1 cup|
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Dried basil||1 tsp|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Fresh basil||2 teaspoons|
|Greek yogurt - plain||1 cup|
|Green onion||2 teaspoons|
|Kosher salt||1/2 tsp|
|Pomi tomato sauce||1/3 cup|
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||1 1/2 cup|
|Thin chicken breasts||2|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using a wooden spoon, combine together the yogurt, flour, baking powder, and seasonings until uniform and a dough ball forms.
- Flour your hands and knead until the dough is smooth (I knead right in the bowl). Place the dough onto the center of a baking sheet to shape it into a flatbread (I used parchment paper), brush the dough with a little bit of olive oil.
- Using your hands or a rolling pin, roll the dough out and spread it across the baking sheet. Evenly flatten the dough until the dough is ¼ inch thick (8x12 inch flatbread).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until the flatbread is golden-brown and cooked through.
- While the flatbread is baking, season your chicken breasts with salt and pepper (or your preferred seasoning), grill or sauté until done. Dice into pieces. Set aside.
- Pull flatbread out of the oven. Decrease the oven to 325 degrees F. Brush Pomi tomato sauce on top, spread cheese evenly on top of sauce. Next add grilled chicken, fresh basil, green onions, and tomatoes. Bring the flatbread back into the oven. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the ingredients are softened and heated through.