1 Pomì Marinara Sauce 7.05 oz
Marinara Sauce is a nutritionally sound sauce with a delicious fresh taste of 100% Italian tomatoes and it is at the base of many recipes. Serve over cooked spaghetti, ravioli or other pasta; sprinkle with freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Or chill and serve as a salsa with garlic bread sticks or Tostitos. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening.
|Marinara Sauce 7.05oz||1 Pomì Marinara Sauce 7.05 oz|
|Chopped Parsley||for serving|
|Dried Oregano||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic, grated||1 clove|
|Low Sodium Vegetable Stock||2 1/2 cups|
|Nutritional Yeast||1 tablespoon|
|Olive Oil||for brushing|
|Pomi's Marinara Sauce||Marinara Sauce 7.05 oz|
|Salt & Peper||to taste|
|Unsweetened Soy Milk||2 cups|
|Vegan Butter||2 tablespoons|
1. Grease & line a 9 by 12 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside until ready to use.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat add the soy milk & vegetable stock. Bring to a gentle simmer & reduce heat to low.
3. Add the polenta & continue whisking until thickened, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat. Stir in the butter, garlic, nutritional yeast, oregano, salt & pepper.
5. Transfer to the prepared baking dish & smooth to flatten. Cover with plastic wrap & refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. This step can be made in advance & chilled overnight.
6. Once ready to bake, preheat the oven to 425(f) degrees.
7. Remove polenta from the baking dish & sliced into desired size fries. Transfer to a lined baking sheet & brush with oil.
8. Bake for 25 minutes, carefully rotating the fries halfway through.
9. Transfer to a serving dish, season with additional salt & pepper, garnish with parsley & serve with pomi's marinara sauce for dipping!