Organic chopped tomatoes 26.6oz
Pomì Polpa di Pomodoro Biologica is a pulp sauce produced only with Italian organic tomatoes, healthy, fresh and perfectly ripe, processed immediately after harvesting. Excellent for pizza or pasta and to enhance the flavor of every fish-based dish. Store up to 5 days in the fridge after opening
Ingredients for 4 to 6 people
|Organic chopped tomatoes 26.6oz||1 cup|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 tsp|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breasts||2 (about 1.5 lb) diced (large pieces)|
|Celery ribs||2 chopped|
|Dried oregano||1 tsp|
|Fresh parsley||A chopped handful|
|Garlic cloves||3 peeled and chopped|
|Ground nutmeg||½ tsp|
|Low-sodium chicken broth||3 cups|
|Russet potato||1 large peeled and diced (large pieces)|
|Salt and black pepper||to taste|
|Scallions (both green and white)||2 trimmed and chopped|
|Sweet paprika||1 tsp|
This simple slow cooker chicken stew is the perfect dinner for any night of the week!
1. In the bottom of a large slow cooker, add the onions, carrots, celery, potatoes, and garlic cloves. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper then add on top of the vegetables.
3. Add spices and bay leaf. Pour the chicken broth in and Pomì Organic Chopped Tomatoes.
4. Cover slow cooker and set on LOW to cook for 6 to 8 hours OR on HIGH to cook for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Just as the chicken stew is finished, add a splash of apple cider vinegar. Stir in fresh parsley and scallions. Serve with your favorite crusty bread.
Recipe by Suzy Karadsheh of TheMediterraneanDish.com