Pomì chopped tomatoes have a single ingredient: fresh tomatoes ripened under the sun, cut in delicious chunks and packaged on location to bring to the table an inimitable taste. An excellent ingredient to exalt the taste of Pasta Sauces and many simply recipes. Chopped tomatoes are perfect for recipes that call for diced tomatos! Store up to 5days in the fridge after opening How is it made? The tomatoes are washed, peeled, chopped and mixed with a lightly concentrated tomato juice. The product is then thermally pasteurized and aseptically filled in our signature carton boxes. The product is exclusively made of Italian tomatoes from our farmers. Chopped tomatoes contain visible seeds and peels.
Ingredients for 2 people
|Chopped Tomatoes 26.6oz||10.5 oz|
|Beef ribs||600 gr|
|Red wine||20 ml|
- Marinate the meat in the extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper, leave to rest.
- In the mean time, peel and finely chop the onion, cut a garlic clove in half.
- Gently cook the onion and garlic clove in some hot oil and then sear the meat on both sides.
- Continue to cook, add part of the broth, followed by some red wine, simmer and reduce.
- Add the aromatic herbs, complete with the remaining broth and Pomì chopped tomatoes.
- Cover the baking tray with tin foil then bake for 170° for 2 and a half hours.
- Once cooked, arrange the ribs on a dish, on the bone, then cover with sauce.